Monday, June 28, 2021

Swim & Jet Ski Glasses Free

“I wasn’t going to go through one more summer wearing glasses. I just graduated college and I am a lifeguard for the summer until I get my forever job.  I have been an avid swimmer my entire life and I was determined to get rid of glasses and contacts for good. Thankfully I was a candidate and had LASIK done right before summer and I have been enjoying swimming and Jet Skiing all summer long!”

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, or Facebook

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1003 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment