Monday, June 14, 2021

Aging in Reverse with Facial Rejuvenation

 

“I have had three of the Morpheus8 treatments and I feel like I am aging in reverse!!! It’s not a drastic change but subtle over time and people are always commenting on my skin and how youthful I look.  Along with the Morpheus8 I have been doing BOTOX® as well and the combination has worked wonders for me!”



Facial rejuvenation is a series of cosmetic treatments which aim to restore a youthful appearance to the human face through either surgical or non-surgical options. Using a blend of options, Scott Buck, M.D. strives to achieve a natural youthful appearance and facial symmetry by applying targeted procedures and facial restructuring and skin alterations.

Visit us for an aesthetic consultation at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, or Facebook.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment