Sunday, April 25, 2021

Better than BOTOX®?


“I’ll admit it I am a very vane person. I have tried all kinds of fillers, BOTOX® and anti-aging creams, lotions and serums. I came in to see Dr. Buck for BOTOX® on my forehead when I noticed a brochure in the exam room for Morpheus8. Dr. Buck filled me in on the benefits I would gain from doing this procedure and jumped on the opportunity. I am not ready to have a face lift and frankly I am too scared to go through with it. The Morpheus8 Fractional treatment is just what I was looking for. It’s not invasive and I was able to resume my normal activity within a few days. The overall tone of my skin is great and I am so excited for the next procedure!”

Facial rejuvenation is a series of cosmetic treatments which aim to restore a youthful appearance to the human face through either surgical or non surgical options. Using a blend of options, Scott Buck, M.D. strives to achieve a natural youthful appearance and facial symmetry by applying targeted procedures and facial restructuring and skin alterations. Visit us for an aesthetic consultation at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, or Facebook.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment