Monday, June 22, 2020

Help for Rosacea & Acne Scarring




“I am so thankful that Dr. Buck is doing these procedures in his office.  I had been getting fillers and BOTOX® for quite some time and liked my results but I was not happy with the texture of my skin.  I have rosacea and mild acne scaring.  After two Morpheus and Fractora treatments my skin is smoother and my rosacea is not as noticeable.  The acne scars are not completely gone but they have definitely softened.  Dr. Buck and I came up with a game plan and I am so confident in him helping me achieve my “new” look!”

Facial rejuvenation is a series of cosmetic treatments which aim to restore a youthful appearance to the human face through either surgical or non surgical options. Using a blend of options, Scott Buck, M.D. strives to achieve a natural youthful appearance and facial symmetry by applying targeted procedures and facial restructuring and skin alterations.

Visit us for an aesthetic consultation at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1003 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment