Sunday, July 26, 2015

LASIK Patient Comments…..

“I had LASIK done 2 years ago and wish I had it done sooner.  As a mother of very small children I can say that LASIK has made my life so much easier. Now in the middle of the night I don’t have to search for my glasses when one of the kids wakes up. In the morning I don’t have to mess around with solutions and putting my contacts in. It may sound trivial but when you have  kids depending on you 100% of the time any small amount of time you save is crucial! I am thankful I was a good candidate and I chose Dr. Buck as my doctor.”

If you or someone you know has a question about LASIK or would like to schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354. 

No comments:

Post a Comment