Monday, February 2, 2015

Cataract & Cataract Surgery: A Patient Story

“I am an avid bird watcher and an all-weather walker. Over the past few months I noticed that the feathers on the birds and leaves on trees weren’t as vivid or colorful. I kept putting off getting my eyes checked and finally I was persuaded by my good friend to make an appointment. I made an appointment with Dr. Buck and it was the best decision I ever made.  Both of my cataracts were ready to come out.  We scheduled the right eye first and the surgery went by so quickly.  Shortly after I had the left eye done and I was back to my old self in no time.  Now things are clear and bright. I wish I hadn’t waited so long!

If you or someone you know has a question about cataracts, cataract surgery or lens implants please feel free to call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354. 

No comments:

Post a Comment