Monday, January 26, 2015

NW Indiana LASIK Patient Story

I had worn contacts since I was in third grade. I was very skeptical about having lasik done. I had the mentality that if something would go wrong it would happen to me. After many years of talking myself out of it I finally made an appointment with Dr. Buck and I am glad I did.  He made me feel so at ease and confident that I was getting the best care possible. Now I am 7 months glasses free and loving every minute of it. I even think it has improved my golf game!

If you or someone you know has a question about LASIK or would like to schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please feel call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser

Northwest Indiana Eye & LaserCenter offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354. 

No comments:

Post a Comment