Monday, February 1, 2021

Why Did I Wait So Long?

 “Why did I wait so long!?!?! I could kick myself for not having LASIK with Dr. Buck done sooner.  I couldn’t be happier with my results and care I got from Dr. Buck and his staff.  If I had to do it all over again I would in a heartbeat! I tell everyone I know to just do it and don’t wait years like I did.  You won’t regret it!”

 If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, or Facebook.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1003 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment