Monday, November 25, 2019

LASIK Cost-Priceless!


“Lasik was the best decision I ever made!  I work in a powder coating factory and I am surrounded by dust constantly and my glasses get coated daily with a fine powder.  I was so tired of having to clean off my glasses hourly.  My neighbor had Lasik done with Dr. Buck about five years ago and had nothing but nice things to say about him and his experience so I thought why not.  The process was a breeze and I was back to work within no time.  I still wear safety glasses at my job but it is no-where nearly as annoying as it used to be. The convenience of not wearing glasses is priceless!!!!!!!”

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1003 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46534.

No comments:

Post a Comment