Sunday, June 23, 2019

Great Cataract & Lens Implant Story


“I work in a floral shop and wear glasses for distance and for reading.  When Dr. Buck told me that my cataracts were ready to come out I was excited at the possibility of not wearing glasses afterwards.  He mentioned a lens implant that would be able to correct my vision for distance, computer and reading.  I was all for it!  I made the arrangements with Dr. Buck and his staff and got set up for surgery.  The extra money for the upgraded lens was worth it.  I can see distance wonderfully and my vision when I work on floral arrangements or do work on the computer is great!  My reading vision isn’t too bad either.  I just wear “cheaters” for really small print or if I’m in dim lighting.  I am so thankful I had the procedure done.  It’s been life changing!”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment