Thursday, October 8, 2020

PanOptix® Trifocal Lens Implant Happiness!

 “As a retired senior citizen I am actually very busy.  I play bridge weekly, play the organ at my church and teach Sunday school to name a few. When Dr. Buck mentioned that he could implant a lens in my eye to not only correct my cataracts but also correct my vision I was dumbfounded.  I didn’t know anything like that existed.  Dr. Buck and I talked about my hobbies and interests and he helped me decide which lens implant would work for me so I could get all ranges of vision I needed.  I went with the PanOptix® lens implant and now can see distance, my computer and read a book and play cards with very little dependency on reading glasses. This has been amazing! I’ve told all of my friends too!”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1003 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment