Monday, February 10, 2020

Facial Rejuvenation & My FaceTite Experience


“It has been 6 months since I had the FaceTite treatment and I couldn’t be happier.  My neck/chin area is considerably smoother and tighter.  Initially I didn’t notice much difference but as time went on my neck was getting smaller and more defined on my profile.  Dr. Buck mentioned this would happen and results would not be overnight but overtime I would see a gradual improvement.  I am so happy that I feel better about my profile now and have more confidence!”

Facial rejuvenation is a series of cosmetic treatments which aim to restore a youthful appearance to the human face through either surgical or non surgical options. Using a blend of options, Scott Buck, M.D. strives to achieve a natural youthful appearance and facial symmetry by applying targeted procedures and facial restructuring and skin alterations.

Visit us for an aesthetic consultation at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1003 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment