Sunday, October 27, 2019

Cataract Denial Over!

Scott Buck, M.D.

“I was in denial for so long that I actually had cataracts.  I was only 49 years old.  I thought that cataracts only happened to people older than me.  My parents hadn’t even had cataract surgery yet!!!! I couldn’t believe it when Dr. Buck said it was time to take them out.  I foolishly fought it for a few months then I just couldn’t take it anymore.  I felt like I was constantly living in a fog. I scheduled surgery and reluctantly had the procedure.  I am so mad at myself for being so stubborn.  It was so amazing to actually see what I had been missing.  Colors were brighter and everything was so clear.  Dr. Buck and his staff were wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone!”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment