Sunday, September 29, 2019

Dentists Can Have LASIK Too!


“As a Dentist I rely on my vision to do my job.  I have worn glasses and contacts since I was a kid.  I never gave Lasik much thought.  I thought it wouldn’t work for me due to the line of work I’m in.  I wear magnifying glasses while I work over my contacts and this has worked for some time now.  Over the past six months or so the contacts have been bothering me and aren’t as comfortable as they used to be.  One of the dental hygienists that works for me told me about Dr. Buck and I made an appointment.  After the preliminary testing, Dr. Buck said I would be a great candidate.  I was so excited at the thought of not wearing glasses or contacts I scheduled the surgery right then and there.  Here I am six months out of having Lasik and I am so happy.  I wish I hadn’t waited so long!”

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment