Thursday, July 25, 2019

Feeling Free after LASIK


“Having Lasik was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! As a Pre-School teacher I am very active with my students.  Whether it being playing games or story time I was always bothered by my glasses.  They would fall down, get dirty and just get in the way.  I have had glasses for about 10 years and I just couldn’t take it anymore.  It’s been about three months since I had Lasik and what a difference it has made in my personal and professional life! No more smudged glasses, no more glasses getting knocked off my head and no more sore ears from the frames!  I finally feel FREE!!!!”

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment