Monday, May 27, 2019

Contact Lenses vs. LASIK Experience


“I have to admit I was the worst contact lens patient. I would over wear them and sleep in them constantly. Dr. Buck had told me year after year to discontinue wearing them all together due to the occasional ulcers I would get.  Well his education finally stuck with me and I stopped wearing contacts and just wore glasses for fear I would get another ulcer.  I hated glasses.  They hindered so many activities that I do.  Swimming, biking, and running were impossible to do wearing glasses. I came in for my yearly check up and Dr. Buck was happy that I had discontinued contacts. He suggested that if my corneas were in good shape I should consider LASIK.  Thankfully, they were and I had the procedure done and within a week I was back to swimming, biking, and running glasses and contact lens free!  I just wish I hadn’t waited so long to do it.  It’s worth every penny!”

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment