Sunday, March 3, 2019

Experience Golf after LASIK



“Last year I decided that I was finally going to have LASIK done. I had been contemplating it for a few years now and it was time. I am an avid disc golf player and I was so tired of being in the hot summer sun and sweating with my glasses on. It was such a hindrance to my game. Not to mention if it was raining out my glasses would get spots on the lenses and I couldn’t see. My good friend is a patient of Dr. Buck’s and told me to give him a call to see if he could help me. I made an appointment and found out I was a candidate! I was nervous at first but thrilled at the same time. I had the procedure on a Friday and was on the course by Sunday. I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Buck and his staff!”

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment