Sunday, February 17, 2019

Cataract Patient Story at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center


“My vision was declining quite rapidly and I was getting very concerned that there was something wrong with me.  Turns out that I had cataracts.  I always thought it was a very involved procedure and the recovery was long.  At least it was when my grandparents had their cataracts removed many years ago.  I was happily surprised to find out that I was wrong on all accounts.  The procedure was so quick I couldn’t believe it that I was home in a little over two hours and I went to work the next day after my follow up appointment.  Best of all my vision is so clear now!!”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment