Sunday, January 27, 2019

LASIK Experience with Dr. Buck


“I honestly thought that I would never be a candidate for LASIK due to my astigmatism so I never even looked into having it done.  Glasses and contacts have been a part of my life since I was in fourth grade. My brother-in-law had LASIK done a few months ago with Dr. Buck and was very happy with his results and experience.  He told me that the consultation was no charge so what did I have to lose.  It took me a few weeks to finally make an appointment and low and behold I was a candidate, astigmatism and all!!  While my astigmatism was a little on the high side Dr. Buck assured me that LASIK would be able to correct it and I wouldn’t need glasses anymore.  It was the best thing I have ever done and wish I hadn’t waited so long!”

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment