Sunday, November 25, 2018

A LASIK Experience


“LASIK was something I had been talking about for many years.  I never went through with it due to my busy work schedule.  My wife and I had been relocated to Northwest Indiana and now that I am in a management position my schedule has lightened up and is more predictable, I decided it was time to look into Lasik.  One of my new co-workers had lasik done with Dr. Buck and recommended him.  I have never been able to wear contacts.  I could never get them in.  I worried that I wouldn’t be a candidate because of that. I later found out that has no bearing on being a Lasik candidate.  I was so appreciative of the patient education that Dr. Buck goes through with his patients.  I had no fear after talking with him and his staff.  I had Lasik done about 3 months ago and can’t believe I waited so long.  I have to wear reading glasses still but that is no big deal at all.  I am not wearing distance glasses and I am thrilled!”

If you or someone you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment