Monday, September 3, 2018

Cataract Surgery Story from An Artist

“I am an artist and have been oil painting for many years.  Over the past few years I have noticed that things were getting cloudy.  I came in to see Dr. Buck for an eye exam and it was time to remove the cataracts.  I go to Florida every year in the winter so I am very thankful that Dr. Buck was able to get me on his schedule before I left.  The procedure seemed to go very smoothly and I didn’t even remember a thing! Now that my vision has improved I am hoping my art will as well!”

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354. 

No comments:

Post a Comment