Monday, May 7, 2018

Cataract & Lens Implant Story from NW Indiana


“I can’t believe how amazed I am that I am not wearing glasses at 74 years old. My cataracts had developed over the course of a few years and were finally ready to come out.  Dr. Buck recommended that I have the ReSTOR® Lens put in.  It has allowed me to not have to wear glasses for distance and for reading most of the time.  If I am reading very small print sometimes I have to put cheaters on. But that is no big deal.  I take a water aerobics class at the YMCA and not having to worry about water spotted glasses is glorious!”

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser. 

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment