Sunday, April 1, 2018

NW Indiana LASIK Experience

“I came in to see Dr. Buck for a Lasik consultation many years ago. I was a candidate and was so nervous that I couldn’t go through with it. I would come in every year to get an update on my contacts and toss the idea of Lasik around but I was a chicken! Two months ago my brother-in-law had Lasik done with Dr. Buck and was thrilled with the results. I thought “if he can have it done so can I!!” I made the phone call and came back in for a re-evaluation. I was still a candidate and Dr. Buck and Kelley talked me through the whole process and put my mind at ease. The day of surgery came and I was a little nervous but once it was over I couldn’t believe I was so scared all of these years. In 15 minutes I was done! The next morning I couldn’t believe how great it was to wake up without wearing glasses or contacts and be able to see!! Wish I didn’t wait so long!”

If you or someone you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment