Sunday, January 14, 2018

Cataract Patient Story from Retired Police Officer

“I am a recently retired police officer.  For years I depended on my vision especially at nighttime when I was on duty.  I noticed over the span of 6-12 months my vision had been getting cloudy and driving at night time was difficult.  When I finally retired I decided it was time to get checked out.  Low and behold I had developed cataracts.  I was shocked I had no idea that was even a possibility at my age.  I’m 59 years old.  I scheduled surgery with Dr. Buck and had the cataracts removed and I couldn’t be happier.  Colors are so bright and driving at nighttime is amazing!”

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.  

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354. 

No comments:

Post a Comment