Monday, December 4, 2017

Driving Cataract Surgery Story

“My wife and I are snowbirds and drive to Florida every October and stay through April.  It was time for me to renew my driver’s license before we left on our yearly trip.  I went to the DMV and didn’t pass the vision test. I was very worried that we wouldn’t’ be able to make it to Florida.  I made an appointment and found out that I have cataracts.  I wanted to get scheduled as soon as possible so we could get it over with before our trip.  While I had to wait a little bit for a surgery date I was able to get the surgery taken care of before the snow hit here up north.  After both eyes were done and I was all healed I went to take my driving test and I passed the vision test with flying colors!  I was so ecstatic to know that we will make it to Florida safely this year.”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser for  Free LASIK Consultation.  

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354. 

No comments:

Post a Comment