Monday, November 6, 2017

Story from Florist about Cataracts

“For 20 years I have been a florist.  Day in and day out I deal with lots of different colors.  I started noticing over the course of a few months that things seemed very dark and dim.  I don’t wear glasses except just to read so I wasn’t sure it was a vision issue.  I made an appointment and found out that I had cataracts. I always thought that “old” people could only get cataracts.  I guess I was wrong! I had them removed by Dr. Buck and I am amazed at how bright everything is! Colors are bright and bold and I even think my floral arrangements look better!”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser for Free LASIK Consultation. 


Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354. 

No comments:

Post a Comment