Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Cataract Experience at Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center



“I am 65 years old and came in for my routine exam with Dr. Buck. I had been noticing my vision had been declining over the past year. I just chalked it up to aging. Dr. Buck said I had developed cataracts and they needed to come out. I was a little nervous but knew I was in good hands. I have always had to have correction for my astigmatism. I was excited to find out that the astigmatism that I have always had was able to be corrected with the lens implant that Dr. Buck chose for me. The procedure was quick and relatively painless and the recovery was no big deal. Now I am only wearing reading glasses when I need them and I am thrilled!”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser for cataract eye exam and consultation.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment