Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Cataract Surgery Experience

After finding out that I had cataracts I was happy to find out that my astigmatism would be able to be corrected. I had been wearing glasses since I was a kid and couldn’t wait to get rid of them. I scheduled the surgery and with in no time I was back at work without glasses. While I need reading glasses to see a magazine or book, I can see great for everything else!

If you or someone you know suffers from cloudy, blurry vision with night vision problems or fading of colors you should be checked for cataracts and learn more about cataract surgery and lens implants. Please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser to schedule an appointment.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment