Monday, August 15, 2016

Patient Thoughts about LASIK

Why did I wait so long? That is the question I asked myself after I had lasik. I had thought about doing it for years and always put it off. I never had the money or the time or my kids needed braces and they always come first. I had started a new job as a swimming instructor and that helped me make my decision. I could no longer stand wearing glasses in the pool and contacts would always be irritated by the time I got through the first hour of my shift. So I made an appointment with Dr. Buck and was ready to have lasik! The process was so quick and easy. I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner!”

If you or someone you know wishes to learn more about freedom from the hassle of glasses and contact lenses with LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser to schedule an appointment.


Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment