Monday, July 25, 2016

My Cataract Surgery Story

“Let me start off by saying I do not like going to doctors and will do anything to avoid them. While I take great care of myself i have neglected to see an eye doctor because i wasn’t having any problems until I started noticing things were getting fuzzy and i was having problems driving at night. I made an appointment with Dr. Buck and he not only diagnosed me with cataracts but i have glaucoma as well. I was in complete shock and was terrified! Dr. Buck assured me that by having the cataract surgery it would clear things up for me and that I would now be putting glaucoma drops in my eyes on a daily basis. I was not happy about doing drops everyday but I have to save my vision. The procedure itself was very quick and the ladies at Dr. Buck’s office and the surgery center were very attentive and kind. I appreciate Dr. Buck’s honesty and I won’t be avoiding the eye doctor anymore.”

If you or someone you know suffers from cloudy, blurry vision with night vision problems or fading of colors you should be checked for cataracts and learn more about cataract surgery and lens implants. Please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser to schedule an appointment.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment