Sunday, May 8, 2016

A LASIK Patient Story

“I had lasik a couple of months ago and couldn’t be happier. I am a truck driver so my schedule is all over the place. I was excited to hear that the healing time was minimal and i could return to work relatively quickly. I was nervous about my vision during nighttime driving. At first it was a little difficult to due to glare from oncoming headlights but after a few weeks that went away and is no longer a problem for me. One of the best things I have ever done!”

If you or someone you know wishes to learn more about freedom from the hassle of glasses and contact lenses with LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser to schedule an appointment.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment