Saturday, April 9, 2016

Cataract Surgery Made Me Happy

One of the Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center shared this comment with us,

“I’m a mechanic and over the course of about a year I noticed that my vision was deteriorating. I couldn’t see under the hood of cars as clearly and it was driving me crazy. I am 45 years old and never worn glasses. So I just figured I was aging and it was time to get my eyes checked. I couldn’t believe it when Dr. Buck told me I had cataracts! I thought that only happened to people in their 80’s. Well I was wrong. It can happen to anyone. After being in denial for about a week I scheduled the surgery and I am so happy I did. After a couple of days I was back at work. I wasn’t supposed to lift anything really heavy for the first week but that was ok. I was still able to do most of my duties. Not only have things at work improved for me I think my target shooting has improved as well!

If you or someone you know suffers from cloudy, blurry vision with night vision problems or fading of colors you should be checked for cataracts and learn more about cataract surgery and lens implants. Please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser to schedule an appointment.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment