Monday, February 8, 2016

My LASIK Story

One of our LASIK patients has this to tell us “I had LASIK after I stopped nursing my twin baby girls. I was so tired of dealing with glasses in the middle of the night and decided I had to do something about it. My friend had been telling me about Dr. Buck and how happy she was that she had LASIK so I figured it was time to take the plunge. The whole process was a breeze. I went in for the consultation and only had to wait two weeks to have the procedure done! Even the first night, I was able to see in the middle of the night when my girls woke up. It was unbelievable! So happy I had lasik done and wish I hadn’t waited so long.”

If you or someone you know wishes to learn more about freedom from the hassle of glasses and contact lenses with LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser to schedule an appointment.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment