Sunday, December 13, 2015

A LASIK Story

“One of my favorite past times is scuba diving. Do you know how impossible it is to see while scuba diving? Contact lenses work ok but my eyes always felt dry. Prescription diving masks are an option as well but I figured I needed a permanent solution. When I found out that I was a LASIK candidate I was so excited. I wanted it done as soon as possible. Thankfully, I was able to schedule the procedure for the very next week! I couldn’t believe that I was finally getting rid of these glasses. The whole procedure was super fast and I was back at work in no time! Now I am glasses free and ready to book my trip to the Cayman Islands!”

If you or someone you know has a question about LASIK or would like to schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment