Monday, November 30, 2015

Grandma Talks about Cataracts

I guess you would call me a typical grandma. I like to crochet, bake, play bunco and of course spend time with my grandchildren. My vision is very important to me so when I was diagnosed with cataracts I was very nervous. Dr. Buck recommended that I consider the ReSTOR® Lens implant due to my current prescription and my regular activities. While it was more expensive, it has corrected more ranges of my vision than I could have ever imagined. I can play with my grandkids in the yard and not have to worry about my glasses falling off. I can play cards with my friends with no problem. I do need some readers for very small print like a recipe or phone book or if I am sewing something very intricate but that is no big deal to me at all. Very pleased with my results!

If you or someone you know has a question about cataracts, cataract surgery and lens implants, please feel free to call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment