Monday, October 26, 2015

LASIK Patient Story: Best Money Ever Spent

A note from a patient about having LASIK, “I was always under the impression that I was too old to have lasik done and it wouldn’t work for me. I am 50 years old and have worn glasses my entire life. I just didn’t want to deal with them anymore so I came in for a consultation. Dr Buck and Kelley were great! Dr. Buck gave me all of the information I needed and helped me make the decision to have lasik. Now I am only wearing reading glasses and loving it. I love to run and deer hunt now. I don’t have to worry about sweaty and foggy glasses. Best money I have ever spent!”

If you or someone you know has a question LASIK or would like to schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center, Google+ or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.

No comments:

Post a Comment