Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stubbornness & Cataracts Don’t Go Together

“I own a tow trucking company and my vision is very important to me as I drive a majority of the time.  I am 63 years old and never really had any problems with my vision. Things started getting cloudy and dingy looking so I decided to have my eyes checked. When I did Dr. Buck diagnosed me with cataracts.  At first I thought that there was no way I could have developed cataracts. I am too young! Well I was dead wrong!  Kim and Dr. Buck were very patient with me and answered all of my questions. I am so glad that I decided to stop being stubborn and have cataract surgery and them removed. I didn’t realize how terrible my vision was until I had it corrected. “
 If you or someone you know has a question about cataracts, cataract surgery and lens implants please call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.


Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center offices are located at 502 Marquette Street, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 and 1001 South Edgewood Drive, Knox, Indiana 46354.


No comments:

Post a Comment