; My Story About Fear of LASIK

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Story About Fear of LASIK

“When you think about LASIK, sure, you may be thinking “my eyes” with panic and fear-or do I really want to do this? Well, you do, especially if you are reading this. The procedure is smooth and Dr. Buck walks you through the whole thing. The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable which helps the nerves. Seriously, after having the procedure and a nap you wake up “normal”. I have already recommended this to friends and acquaintances alike. I would do it again and recommend Dr. Buck to anyone. It truly is great to be free to see any and everything life has to offer. All I can say is “what took me so long?”. I’ve worn glasses and contacts for 39 years. Being able to wake up and actually read the alarm clock and see everything is amazing. No more spotty glasses or dry contacts. I am one of the biggest chickens. Dr. Buck and his staff made me feel very relaxed and talked me through the whole procedure-which was a lot quicker than I thought it would be.”

Thank you Dr. Buck, Kelley & Staff. –J.A.

If you or someone you know has a question about LASIK or would like to schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please feel free to call Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center at 219-464-8223, or visit Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center or facebook.com/nwindianaeyeandlaser.  Let us tell you if you are a good candidate for Laser Eye Surgery for Laser Vision Correction. Then let us help make LASIK affordable.

Northwest Indiana Eye & Laser Center in Valparaiso, IN is staffed by a team of Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Opticians, technical and administrative staff who provide eye examinations for adults and children, cataract surgery and intraocular lens implants (IOL), laser vision correction such as LASIK, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the retina including diabetes and age related macular degeneration and diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma as well as contact lenses, eyeglasses, eyewear and optical services. We are conveniently located for patients seeking eye care from throughout northern Indiana including La Porte, Mishawaka, South Bend, Michigan City, Crown Point, Merrillville, Chesterton, South Haven, Westville, Hebron, Lowell, Valparaiso and Walkerton as well as Chicago, Illinois suburban areas of Frankfurt, Calumet City, Monee and Crete.

No comments:

Post a Comment